Here is a snap shot of our week. This week we have been
– making shopping list pads (a good excuse to use some Japanese Washi Tape)
– lovely Japanese fabric from Calico and Ivy bought on a shopping trip with my Mum. I especially love the double sided red/natural linen fabric. Dots and stripes – what could be better!
Busy creating with our friends
– Sarah has been stitching on paper to cover jars and boxes with her friend
Receiving a package from a sweet friend
– Eva from Angel.Pearls sent us a prize from her recent giveaway – a gorgeous phone charm, and sweet crocheted brooches. Thanks so much Eva!
– Sarah has read That Summer by Sarah Dessen – a coming of age story.
– Lisa has read “Handle with Care“, Jodi Picoult – a really moving story of a family in crisis.
Going to the Movies
– The Blind Side – a most inspirational movie
Hope you have had a great week! I have a couple of sewing projects in progress – hope to be able to show some finished items soon.
Posted by Lisa