Left My Heart in Tokyo has become the theme song for our holiday. We visited different parts of Japan this time round, and spent more time exploring Tokyo (apart from just shopping). We have had some requests for more photos/details of our wonderful trip so here is a run down of our holiday.
In Tokyo we saw the following attractions, many of which are in the beautiful Tokyo Bay area:
|Statue of Liberty, Tokyo Bay
- Visited Sega Joypolis, a three floor indoor amusement centre featuring lots of virtual reality rides. This was a big hit with the teens!
- Panasonic Centre, a showroom of the latest products and technologies from the Panasonic Corporation. We are a family of science geeks and love all the latest gadgets etc.
- Sunshine City Mall (this had great shopping including Loft, Shinzi Katoh, Daiso) and visited the Sky Deck on the 60th Floor which has a 360 degree view of Tokyo City Centre.
- Revisited the Tokyo Disney Sea, a fabulous Disney Park that is centre around different themed ports each with a selection of attractions including rides and shows. This is our favourite Disney Park and visiting in winter was great with no queuing.
- National Museum of Emerging Science a great science museum which also has demonstrations of the Asimo robot.
- Tokyo Tower and Wax Museum
- Plus shopping in Shinjuku, Shibuya, and Harajuku.
|Sacred Bridge, Nikko
|Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Nikko
|Magician, Edo Wonderland
|Matsumoto Castle, Mastsumoto