Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 113 in /home/aspoonfu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 346
Our Christmas decorating is nearly finished and then we will start to plan our Christmas menu and Christmas baking. A few decorations and items from around our home made our mantlepiece more festive.
- Scrabble tiles spelling Joyeux Noel were balanced in front of a favourite family photograph (Photo Credit: Sharon Manning Photography).
- White Pom Pom Trim was used to decorate a French Subway artwork. A metal star and gingham heart were added. Pom Pom trim looks so festive don’t you think?
- Paper Christmas Trees made from cupcake liners were grouped together
- A Eiffel Tower snow globe base was wrapped with red sheet music
- We added a few large acrylic snowflakes that we bought on clearance last year.
We love how our red/white and gingham French inspired Christmas is coming together. If you want to see more of our Christmas decorating for 2012, check out our
For your daily sugar fix you can subscribe or follow us on facebook, twitter, google plus and pinterest.