Our Christmas decorating is nearly finished and then we will start to plan our Christmas menu and Christmas baking. A few decorations and items from around our home made our mantlepiece more festive.
- Scrabble tiles spelling Joyeux Noel were balanced in front of a favourite family photograph (Photo Credit: Sharon Manning Photography).
- White Pom Pom Trim was used to decorate a French Subway artwork. A metal star and gingham heart were added. Pom Pom trim looks so festive don’t you think?
- Paper Christmas Trees made from cupcake liners were grouped together
- A Eiffel Tower snow globe base was wrapped with red sheet music
- We added a few large acrylic snowflakes that we bought on clearance last year.
We love how our red/white and gingham French inspired Christmas is coming together. If you want to see more of our Christmas decorating for 2012, check out our