Last Minute Christmas Projects!

With less than a week to go until Christmas Day – there is still time to make some last minute sweet treats and ornaments. Now that I have finished all my Christmas present shopping, I am enjoying making a few things to put my own touch on the festive season. As I have to work right up until Christmas Eve, I am a bit time poor so I love projects that are quick but are still packed full of Christmas spirit. Here are a couple of projects I made yesterday!

Rudolph’s Red Noses and Christmas Snowballs

When I saw Junie Moon’s Reindeer Treats  I was inspired to make my own Rudolph’s Red Noses – such a fun little gift to put with Christmas pressies. I bought a set of mini jars from IKEA, filled them with candy and decorated them.

Button Tree

I was flicking through All Buttoned Up that I got out from the library, and fell in love with the Button Christmas Tree. I got out my collection of buttons, pins, and beads, and put this together while watching TV. More red and white!

Sarah has been baking up a storm this week – lots of delicious cookies to give to family and friends over Christmas. Stay tuned for a post about her recipes and some packaging ideas 🙂

Robin, from Robin Quilts, Etc has made up a big batch of Loyalty Card Wallets to give to her sewing buddies for Christmas – you should check them out – love the fabric she used!

Kelly, from Johns Daughter has also been busy hosting a Baking party for her daughter! check out the sweet houses the kids made – perfect for a party close to the festive season.

Posted by Lisa

Comments

1. two hippos says

I love the Rudolf noses jars, wonderful small gifts! Look forward to reading about the biscuits, my 13 year old is planning a baking session with best friend on Tuesday, gingerbread houses I believe are the plan so far.

I could never tire of seeing your red-and-white ideas, they are so stunning, crisp and just scream Christmas! Your button tree is very cute too…oh, for more time! Hope you are enjoying your busy weekend 🙂

Always so inspiring over here….love these ideas, and they always look so beautiful, I’m sure I could never get mine to look so nice!!! Thanks for the links too xo

4. Cassie @ You Go Girl says

Oh, that button tree. Love it, Lisa. The Rudolph noses are clever, too, but that button tree has stolen my heart.

Merry Christmas,
    Cassie

Your button tree and Rudolph noses are divine!!!

Darling Sarah and Lisa!
    If I do not speak with you before I’d like to wish you a very happy Christmas with much laughter, love and happiness! Thank you for your inspiration – you are a blessing to all of us!

Love and hugs, Vikki xoxo