The New Addition…..

… to my craft room is a Cricut Expression Machine. After seeing one in action, resistance was futile.

Although I am not a scrapbooker, I have been known to make the occasional card, and love to dress up gift packaging with customised tags and the like. I also love to give gifts from my kitchen and will now be able to make the perfect packaging.

I had a bit of a play around with all the features and made up a few cards for birthdays that are coming up.

The Cindy Loo cartridge has some lovely cupcake wrappers. I can’t wait to get over my flu so that I can bake up some cupcakes.

I hope to be back again soon with some of my latest sewing projects. Just before I go, here is a picture of some fantastic coconut macarons with a coconut and white chocolate ganache filling that Sarah made on the weekend – they didn’t last long!

Comments

It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!
    Oh how exciting…I bet your head is spinning with the possibilities. You’re right…those cupcake cases are way too cute. Have fun playing…and maybe it’s time you DID take up scrapbooking ;)

I hope you feel better real soon Lisa! x

I think that wonderful machine was borne to belong to you – what fabulous cards! The muffin wrappers are to die for! Or should I say “dye” for? Or is that way too corny?! (dye-cut get it? Oh man, I really should stop visiting Dads Jokes Dot Com!)

Hugs sweetie!

Vikki xx

Oooohhh, She’s pink :)) I love that color and I’m buying all my craft toys in that color if I can.
    I’m thinking about buying Cricut myself.. but hesitating just because this pink beauty. would love to have it but the price is sooo much higher than the blue one..
    Still deciding what to do.. order or not :))))
    Until then I’m using my friend’s Cricut and enjoy it.

When you said new addition i thought this may be it. Your cards are gorgeous and that paper on the bird card matches it perfectly. Have fun playing and let me know what the Cindy Loo cart is like?Sarah’s macarons look oh so tempting and the ganache mmmmmmmm.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    xx

Wow, that cutting machine looks intense and fun! I love all the cards you made so far. And those cupcake wrappers are gorgeous. Definitely no buyer’s remorse with this purchase!

Ohh Ohh I saw one of these on an american late night advert and fell in love!, I would love one, it seems to do so many things, I will be looking forward to reading all your Cricut posts.

It’s a girl! She’s so pretty in pink. Very pretty cards. Looking forward to all the creative projects you’ll be making. Wishing you well.

Congratulations on your new arrival!!! It looks like so much fun. Those cards are amazing! but those cupcake wrappers…..I would buy it just for those! Sarah’s macaroons look yummy, they are what I have decided I need to conquer this year and yes ‘Beetroot powder’ as used on Masterchef is on my shopping list for our next trip to Melbourne!

Oh No…..Looks like you’ll never come out of your craft room now Lisa. lol. Good for you, I hope you enjoy many hours having fun with your new toy. Kind regards, Anita.