- 180 g butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, then beat in sweetened condensed milk
- Stir in flour, then dark chocolate chips, mix well
- Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls, place on oven trays and press down gently
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
What treats have you been baking this week? If you would like to share a favourite recipe, please add a photo and the name of the recipe below.
Here is our Weekend Baking button if you would like to play along:.