If you are after a simple and quick chocolate cookie recipe – this is it! Sarah baked these yesterday and they are absolutely delicious. So chewy and chocolatey….
- 170 g (6 oz) dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 g) butter
- 1/3 cup plain (all purpose) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz milk chocolate chips or coarsely chopped
Trust me, they are the most irresistible chocolate cookies – you won’t be disappointed.