Nothing says Valentines Day quite like hearts, flowers, and chocolates. Now you can combine all three in this easy Valentine project. These quick to make Valentines would be perfect to give out to your child’s class mates.
The Easy Valentine uses a balloon stick with cup attachment (the kind that non helium balloons are attached to). The balloon cup is a nice base for the chocolate to sit on.
- chocolate heart
- clear cellophane measuring 4 x 4 inches
- printed cellophane measuring 6 x 6 inches
- pink tulle measuring 6 x 6 inches
- balloon stick with cup (they are readily available from ebay or a party supply store)
- clear cello tape
- printed washi masking tape
For your daily sugar fix you can subscribe or follow us on facebook, twitter, and google plus.