Scrap Buster Gift Tags

While sorting through my fabric scraps, I was pondering if I should keep so many tiny scraps. I found some of my favourite fabrics – and for some favourites,  these small pieces were all I had left.

I made up some Scrap Buster Gift Tags, using some shipping tags and price tags that I had in my stash. I also made up some small tags using scraps of card.

I cut small pieces of fabric to fit the card, and then sprayed them with starch to make the fabric crisp. Using the sewing machine, I stitched the top of the fabric to the tag, and added a length of Divine twine.

I now have a bunch of pretty tags to attach to gifts.

Here are a couple of our past projects featuring quick ideas for gift tags.

Quick Crochet Gift Tag

Postage Stamp Gift Tags

Comments

Sigh…I just cut a big handfull of tags yesterday, the sewing machine is already set up, I think I’ll make a few of these right away. Thanks for sharing such a cute little idea.

Love these! I continue to save small scraps so I love this idea of attaching them to tags. I always love the look of those tags, and now I know a cool way to use them, thanks to your creativity!

Really what a beautiful packing this all products are having really awesome I have never seen such a good and a beautiful idea of packing in such a way. I am just getting hungry after seeing these beautiful packed products. After seeing a good packaging we like to buy it in other way we are making two progresses in a single beneath.
    Product packaging design

4. sanjay117 says

first i congratulate you for very neat, clean and practical site!
    all ideas are live and practical
    keep it up!
    sanjay

5. tijerasycuchara says

I like your works, they are beautuful
    congratulations
    have you a good weekend
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

So Love This Idea!!!

Besides a sewer/quilter, I am a paper crafter, so I can make the tags no problem. The problem that I had was throwing out the 1″ square pieces of fabric. You saved me, I now have a way to use them!!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!