Warning: Seriously Cute Craft Supplies

Recently I helped out a fellow quilter who was desperately seeking some fabric to finish off a project, and made a new friend in the process! Not only did Tracey write the sweetest thank you  - she also sent me a package of the most gorgeous felt embellishments and brooch kit that I have ever seen! Tracey is such an accomplished quilter and designer – lots of eye candy on her blog

Thank you Tracey – you have wonderful taste in craft supplies and I look forward to incorporating them into a few projects soon!

Tracey has advised that the felt goodies are available from Fix Design in New Zealand who have an etsy shop and an online store.  I have some ideas for the felt, but first I want to admire them some more!

The latest issue of Marie Claire Idees arrived in my letterbox this week and it is a wonderful issue full of lots of decorating and craft ideas for Christmas. Here are some of my favourite projects -

I can’t wait to get crafting on some Christmas projects – it is my favourite time of the year!!

Posted by Lisa

Comments

seriously pretty! thank you for sharing those sweet pages from marie claire idees too!

oh, there’s a giveaway in my blog. please drop by if you have the time!

Oh, those little birds. They are so sweet! Can you believe I never ever worked with felt before? (Well, besides from when I was very little in school). Maybe I should look into it, people make such adorable items with it~!

Oh yes…felt is such a lovely fabric to work with, and these embellishments are so lovely! What is it about that Farmers Market fabric? I think you know it’s one of my favourites too :)

Hello Lisa, I love craft items made from felt and also working with this medium….Lisa you are right Tracey does have some seriously cute craft supplies…Warm Regards Lyn

These really are cute craft supplies. I love how they look layered with each other.

I can’t wait to see more of the new Marie Claire magazine. Those candy cane decorations look adorable!

I love the broach kit! Who knew you could find something already cut in a store that actually was cute!? Thanks for the great Christmas ideas. I love the candycane wreaths. I might have to give it a try with my kidos!! Or maybe for them! I think that would be even better!

WOw really cute !! You know its hard to get felt over here, instead of it we get something similar called “Pañolenci” but you can cut it so good, or make a lot of details over ur design, specially tiny ones.

I cant wait to start doing xmass stuff!!!

Be still my heart… so many sweets here… Those felt cuts are sooo pretty–endless possibilities…*sigh*… I can’t wait to see the lastes MCI!! Happy Days :o) ((HUGS))

Thank you for the lovely post! And as a thank you I’ll give a 20% discount to anyone who mentions ‘spoonful of sugar’ in buyers notes when purchasing through my etsy shop!

Thanks so much and happy crafting! :D
    Meredith @ Fix Design