Last Minute Easter Inspiration

I had a lot of fun putting together an Easter themed craft section for the latest issue of Silver Magazine. If you are running short of time, here are a couple of projects that can be whipped up in next to no time!

Sarah and I would like to wish you and your families a very Happy Easter!! We have family arriving from interstate in a couple of days so things may be a bit quiet around here.

Posted by Lisa

Comments

These look like lovely projects, and how very exciting to have them in a magazine. As I’m a relatively new follower I’m wondering if you’ve had craft projects written up before x

Happy Easter to you and Sarah. I think I could even do those carrot bags, well maybe not so well, but I may attempt it.

Thanks for the hugs and prayers.

Love Renee xoxoxo

Happy Easter Lisa & Sarah, I will have to go and buy the magazine (or better yet I might subscribe to it) to have a look at these Easter gifts they look fab.
    Happy Holidays
    Linda

These are so cute, I think even I could manage the carrots…I’m not quite as talented as you when it comes to the crafts haha. Have a Happy Easter!

Thank you so much for the carrot idea…I had to rush out and buy the goodies immediately to make some for some good friends…and they LOVED them! This is my first visit to your blog, and I am so inspired by your talents. Thank you again…and Happy Easter!

I think I thought I would make these, well I totally bombed and didn’t even have the energy to try.

I suck.

You rock, big time.

Have a wonderful, blessed Easter.

Love Renee xoxo

I love family gatherings and hope you do too. I can totally believe that you would be the one to have the holidays at your house.

Your Sarah, sounds like an absolutely amazing girl. I guess she is just like her Mom.

One last time. Happy Easter xoxo

p.s. No dishes for you. Don’t do any.

You are so clever. I love the idea of the egg. Almost like that Christmas type exchange. Only better.

I love it. Guess who will do it next year if God willing I am still here.

Love it.