Muffins and Magnets

This week, I have been busy making these cute little canvas magnets based on tutorial from How About Orange. You should check out her blog, she makes some cool stuff! Mum and I covered ours with scrapbooking paper (using Mod Podge of course)  instead of painting them.

I have also been baking for the school lunchboxes this week and made a batch of Choc Chip Muffins, using the recipe I found here. They turned out really well, are easy to make, and freeze well.

Posted by Sarah

Comments

I have never thought to cover canvas,s with patterned paper. They turned out so well and I love the colours you used. As for the muffins my kids would love some of them in their lunch box. Yummy.

These little canvas magnets are on my ‘To Do’ list too…yours look lovely. And your muffins look so moist…I’ll be checking out your recipe.

I love your magnets – the paper looks wonderful. I had been admiring the tutorial over on How about Orange. I wonder if you got your little canvases at Lincraft?

hmmm interesting… one can freeze muffins…. dont laugh, Im new in the baking world!

I love How abour orange. Great blog, lots to see and do!

Those magnets are great! I’ll have to check out that link. And those muffins look yummy…if one of those were in my lunchbox I would be a very happy girl!

I saw those canvases and thought oh la la. DO you think I can find any in Tasmania????

sigh….

but on the good side (grin) those muffins look delicious!

What a cool idea; I will have to check out that site. There is nothing nicer than homemade muffins. I don’t bake very often, but muffins is something I can handle. Thank you for the recipe.

Those are very cute magnets…what a clever idea! Thanks for the link…And to the muffins too…mmm…yummy-yummy ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Sarah – your magnets look great! I’m so glad that you and your mom were able to find Mod Podge. Isn’t it wonderful! She told me that you guys had to go buy another bottle! lol! Well at least it’s been put to good use!. Thanks to you and your mom for the comments about my Mom’s b-day party.