Sweet Smelling Soap

During the school holidays, I made some soap after seeing the ones made by Day to Day. It was a simple recipe and smells really nice. After making it, I let it harden for a few days. Today I wrapped it up with tissue and some ribbon. I finished it off with a sticker I made. This is what they look like:

I would also like to thank Christy for giving my Mum and I an award this week. Check out the notice board pins she has made today!

Posted by Sarah

Comments

Sarah, those soaps are beautiful – you have done a wonderful job in packaging them – I love the colours – I bet they will be gorgeous to use!

Your previous post made me smile. What a lot of wonderful places to go and check out, not to mention all the goodies. I have the cross stitch kit. Must get some of it done. The book cover you made certainly gives the work book a lift adn gorgeous soaps. Thanks for the tips on the pencil roll.

I love the way you have packaged the soaps you have made Sarah. They will be lovely gifts for someone special – or to use yourself. Hope you’ve had a fun week back at school catching up with all your friends. Hugs Jx

Your soaps look just great in their packaging. Just ready for giving when you need a quick little gift. Gettting lovely soaps is one of my favourite presents.

i love the wrapping.it looks so professional.how do you to do it.two little banchees have a blog and link to soap making as well.it was really interesting.i don’t think i could bare to unwrapp something so pretty.

hi sarah,

Your soaps are so cutely packaged! Love the pastel colours, so sweet and dainty. They must smell so good too!

Thank you for the blog mention! I’m very thrilled to pass the award to you! You guys are so creative and inspiring! :)

These are absolutely beautiful. I just attended a wedding shower where the favors were little soaps just like these.. they smell wonderful! Thanks for showing us yours.

Suprise! I’ve tagged you guys on my blog I hope you don’t mind. Pop in to see what you need to do. Your blog never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you for sharing your soap it looks so fresh. I used to make it ages ago but lost the receipe so thank you for the link. I like how you have photographed it on the towels.

They look lovely Sarah. Have you settled back into school nicely? Oh and how is that corner of your crafting room going? I bet you are enjoying it!

Those soaps look great-especially all wrapped in tissue like that. I have a very weak spot for homemade soap-it is my favorite gift to give and receive!